Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My alma mater Carmel just celebrated its golden jubilee....
While distance kept me away from my dearest teachers who moulded me into what I am today and the long-lost friends, technology (Facebook) brought in snippets from there, bringing in the sunshine!
I was moved by one such friend's message to me and the outcome is here below!
 
After decades they all meet
You can call it a treat!

A walk down the memory lane they took
Didn't matter if for some 'twas on Facebook!

Life seemed like a journey...
Memories - a few bitter and mostly honey!


In one boat they had all begun
All in the same sea under the sun


Numerous boats now each with a sail
Remembering with love, my dear Carmel!
....


With love,
For
Carmel Convent High School, Durgapur
and all my yesteryear friends and all ex-Carmelites
From Aparajita Bose ('86)

No comments:

Post a Comment